We were asked to investigate this currently empty home after years of reported activity such as apparitions, footsteps and people being pushed. The house had no power so we set up our IR cameras and DVR via a generator. The generator which had been working fine failed three times in less than 20 minutes. So we moved onto to our three night vision camcorders. The camcorder upstairs shut off in the attic twice. We moved it into an adjoining bedroom where it shut off three more times. Each time it ran for less than a minute and the audio cut out 10-15 secs. before the picture. We moved this camcorder downstairs and it functioned fine. We ended up taking another Sony camcorder upstairs which ran fine without any problems. We could find no explanation for our equipment failure. We captured some interesting evp's.